sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

Love Blow - a dream


you always it existed. for me
always was here. .for me
and now I only obtain to see you
in my dreams

you always it was my foundation
exactly when nor wise person of this
and was in a love blow
that discovered you…

it only stows lost walking in
circles delivering to me it to other
passages and now that I perceived
that you always was so close

it will be that the guilt was mine
if stows for as much distracted time
exactly knowing of mine distresses
of my fears and disillusions

he will be that the angels only wanted to play
to make to believe me other ways
of if loving?
or it will be that it was only the jealousy or another treason?

then as it will be of now in ahead…
if already I have the format of your face
if already I felt the heat of your body
and found my answers in your look…

what it will be of me… after this meeting
if the prophecy in them placed in opposing sides
if to each dusk who is you searchs
and my peace and my comfort are in you….

to each rhythm it is your heart that I listen
and he is not more to palpitar of my heart
what I will make if my wait is solitary,
the days if they drag without your presence

I always existed… only to live this instant
I always I stow here… only for this instant
and only now that I perceived…
that the end of this instant never will go to arrive

this is the moment of the eternity of our dream
the time where our love if writes
in the fullness of two souls that if find
and this everything I read in your skill to say me…

now I know that everything will go to be well…
my perpetual love
because the skies had protected to it and had brought you
until me…


Ntakeshi - Um Sopro de Amor - traduzido

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário